Modified and Painted HGUC (#40) MS-06 Zaku II

Here's the promised photoshoot for my HGUC Zaku II. To be honest, I was quite disappointed by the articulation and proportions of this kit when I had first snapped it together years ago. But now that it's detailed up like this, I'm appreciating it a bit more. Improving the derpy-looking monoeye helped the look quite a bit. I'm hoping to do a similar mod to my Origin Zaku II and HGUC Gouf.

2022 Update - I decided to change the monoeye piece and I thought to paint the heat hawk. New photos added at the bottom.












I'd have done a few more action poses, but I was afraid of scratching the paint. Same reason the leg rockets got left off, even though I fixed them up too.

New photos with the replaced monoeye and painted heat hawk are below:








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Modifying and Painting the HGUC (#40) MS-06 Zaku II

Completed SD BB MSN-04 Sazabi